Kipsinende Technical and Vocational College examination office is mandated to coordinate the administration and management of all examinations both external and internal. The office ensures that the conduct of external examination is in compliance of the laid down regulations by the examining bodies and ensure the internal examinations is done in compliance with institutional academic policy so as to promote the mental health of the students, develop their academic potential and nurture them to be dynamic to the market demand. Internal examinations comprise of; Assignments, Continuous Assessment Tests (CATS), end of term and end of stage examinations.
We recognize examination bodies and we are currently, our programs are examined by the following examining bodies:
- KNEC – Kenya National Examinations Council
- NITA – National Industrial Training Authority
- KASNEB – Kenya Accountants and Secretaries National Examinations Board.
We are committed to:
- Ensuring proper flow of communication from examination bodies to the students.
- Continually assess, review and improve our internal processes to ensure that the quality of the examinations meet the customers’ requirements
- Liaise with the top management to provide adequate resources for effective examinations
- To increase customer satisfaction level by improving service delivery
- To bring on board more examination bodies both external and Internal
- Uphold the core values, namely:
- Equal opportunity